EPIC WORKS

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

hello! ^-^

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: hello! ^-^   Fri May 06, 2011 4:53 am

Umm, Hi! I'm Noutathewolf~ I'm hoping this is the right site, since I don't think you left a link on your Mangafox thread.. but I'm glad to be here and I hope more people join ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Welcome!!   Fri May 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:
Umm, Hi! I'm Noutathewolf~ I'm hoping this is the right site, since I don't think you left a link on your Mangafox thread.. but I'm glad to be here and I hope more people join ^^

Hello Noutathewolf!! ^^

I welcome you here, and hope that you'll enjoy your visits here later in the upcoming future(i.e., when I'll start releasing chapters).

Don't worry, this is the right site. ^^
(How did you find my address? lol....., I was going to post it there on MangaFox after my first release)

I'm also glad to have you here, and of course, later more people will definitely join us. ^^

-------------------------------

About the manga, as you can see I have already added on my Ongoing projects list.

Yeah, I'll be working on it.

Since it seems special to you, so it's great that I'll be releasing a manga that one of our foremost members really like.
--------------------------------

Have Fun!! cheers

See you!! ^^

~~Epic works are for ever.....~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epicworks.wordpress.com
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Fri May 06, 2011 1:51 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Hello Noutathewolf!! ^^

I welcome you here, and hope that you'll enjoy your visits here later in the upcoming future(i.e., when I'll start releasing chapters).

(How did you find my address? lol....., I was going to post it there on MangaFox after my first release)

I'm also glad to have you here, and of course, later more people will definitely join us. ^^

About the manga, as you can see I have already added on my Ongoing projects list.

Since it seems special to you, so it's great that I'll be releasing a manga that one of our foremost members really like.

Have Fun!! cheers

See you!! ^^
of course I will! ^^ (cant wait~)

Sneaky ninja way..! I googled your user name, since I thought you accidentally forgot.. xD

that will be nice ^^

and yay! it is special to me, it just has something really different about ti that attracts me, and your site looks pretty good btw, and also very easy to use. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sat May 07, 2011 12:55 am

Noutathewolf wrote:
AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Hello Noutathewolf!! ^^

Have Fun!! cheers

See you!! ^^
of course I will! ^^ (cant wait~)

Sneaky ninja way..! I googled your user name, since I thought you accidentally forgot.. xD

that will be nice ^^

and yay! it is special to me, it just has something really different about ti that attracts me, and your site looks pretty good btw, and also very easy to use. ^^

Woah!! The way of Ninja?!!

I do know special modern jutsu but it seems like your old traditional Ninjutsu is still to much for me to handle!!
*sigh* ~~Old is gold~~ after all, huh? haha.....

Ah, thanks for those nice words regarding my site.

What I really want is to release those chapters for you, but, *sigh*, I'll be only able to do that after my annual exams that are starting tomorrow.
But as a bonus for waiting for the release of the chapters till that time, I'll release 2 chapters of this manga on my second week of manga release(I may release Chapter 32 without making you wait for that long, i.e, on the first week of my manga release).
Letter of promise:
"I promise you to release 2 chapters of this manga by the end of this month, i.e., before 1 June 2011, EPIC WORKS will be releasing two chapters, Chapter 32 & Chapter 33, for you."

Haha....., just wait till then!! ^^

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:

I do know special modern jutsu but it seems like your old traditional Ninjutsu is still to much for me to handle!!

What I really want is to release those chapters for you, but, *sigh*, I'll be only able to do that after my annual exams that are starting tomorrow.
But as a bonus for waiting for the release of the chapters till that time, I'll release 2 chapters of this manga on my second week of manga release(I may release Chapter 32 without making you wait for that long, i.e, on the first week of my manga release).
Letter of promise:
"I promise you to release 2 chapters of this manga by the end of this month, i.e., before 1 June 2011, EPIC WORKS will be releasing two chapters, Chapter 32 & Chapter 33, for you."

See you!! ^^
indeed! ^^ and haha, i think it may be a bit of an ANBU ninjutsu! and yes~ the newer stuff may be convenient but older things work too!

It's alright, study for your exams and good luck on them! school is alot more important.. even if its not always the funnest!
YAY thank you ^^ but don't do it if it's too much for you! No rush~ :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sat May 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:
AbhiEpicWorks wrote:

Letter of promise:

See you!! ^^
indeed! ^^ and haha, i think it may be a bit of an ANBU ninjutsu! and yes~ the newer stuff may be convenient but older things work too!

It's alright, study for your exams and good luck on them! school is alot more important.. even if its not always the funnest!

Yeah, thanks for wishing me! ^^

Oh, don't worry! I enjoy doing it, so it's nothing sort of rushing to me!

And you're special after all, as my first member and friend here. ^^

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:
AbhiEpicWorks wrote:

Letter of promise:

See you!! ^^

Yeah, thanks for wishing me! ^^

Oh, don't worry! I enjoy doing it, so it's nothing sort of rushing to me!

And you're special after all, as my first member and friend here. ^^

See you!! ^^
no problem ^^ and im glad that you enjoy doing it! I wish there was a way I could help with any of your projects, but I don't have photoshop, cant read anything but english, and i dont know how to upload stuff.. >.<

aww ^^ im glad to be considered a friend here ~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

no problem ^^ and im glad that you enjoy doing it! I wish there was a way I could help with any of your projects, but I don't have photoshop, cant read anything but english, and i dont know how to upload stuff.. >.<

Ah, that's okay!

I just want you to enjoy EPIC WORKS' releases. ^^

By the way, do you have some good manga suggestions of 'action' genre?

I'm thinking of working on action manga, too.
I mean, both of my ongoing manga projects are unrelated to 'action' and other things, like 'fantasy'(I personally really like manga of these genre).
So, I want to work on a manga which is related to them.

If you have some good suggestions, then tell me about it, okay? ^^

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 08, 2011 6:23 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Ah, that's okay!

I just want you to enjoy EPIC WORKS' releases. ^^

By the way, do you have some good manga suggestions of 'action' genre?

I'm thinking of working on action manga, too.
I mean, both of my ongoing manga projects are unrelated to 'action' and other things, like 'fantasy'(I personally really like manga of these genre).
So, I want to work on a manga which is related to them.

If you have some good suggestions, then tell me about it, okay? ^^

See you!! ^^
I could look around at some forgotten projects for you to see if I can find anything interesting if you'd like. Would it be action and fantasy or one or the other? I hope I can find something youd enjoy doing.. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Hmm, I was searching through the Mangafox action/fantasy

There's .hack//Link
Wikipedia says its ongoing (although I don't know how trustworthy that is) and the last chapter posted was chapter 9, while there are 20 chapters in book format.. the .hack series are really interesting! It takes place in an MMORPG world where the characters wear a visual headset and controller to make it feel more like they're in the game! It's based on a video game, although their plots are a little different. I can't say much about Link since I haven't read it.. but Twilight and G.U. were both good.

I can't really think of anything else though... Sorry ^^

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

There's .hack//Link
Wikipedia says its ongoing (although I don't know how trustworthy that is) and the last chapter posted was chapter 9, while there are 20 chapters in book format.. the .hack series are really interesting! It takes place in an MMORPG world where the characters wear a visual headset and controller to make it feel more like they're in the game! It's based on a video game, although their plots are a little different. I can't say much about Link since I haven't read it.. but Twilight and G.U. were both good.

Well, it's fine.^^

You suggested a good manga, but I can't find it's raws anywhere.

Let's see if later I'll find something interesting packed with action to work on or not.

Till then, if you come across anything like it , then just let me know! ^^

See you!! ^^

P.S.: About what you asked before:

It could be any of the two, i.e., it could be either of action or of fantasy genre.
Though, it would be great if you could find something that has both of these genres.

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Tue May 10, 2011 12:29 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

There's .hack//Link

Well, it's fine.^^

You suggested a good manga, but I can't find it's raws anywhere.

Let's see if later I'll find something interesting packed with action to work on or not.

Till then, if you come across anything like it , then just let me know! ^^

See you!! ^^

P.S.: About what you asked before:

It could be any of the two, i.e., it could be either of action or of fantasy genre.
Though, it would be great if you could find something that has both of these genres.
darn Sad that might be why no one else bothered to pick it up (and since the English publishing company for the .Hack series is going out of business, english speakers won't be seeing the rest any time soon)

Alright ^^ Ill keep searching and if I find something good I'll tell you about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Tue May 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

darn Sad that might be why no one else bothered to pick it up (and since the English publishing company for the .Hack series is going out of business, english speakers won't be seeing the rest any time soon)

Alright ^^ Ill keep searching and if I find something good I'll tell you about it.

Yeah, it's really sad to think that I won't be able to work on this nice manga because of the unavailability of the raws.

But, either way, there's always something good available out there, and we just need to search for it!

Let's hope to find a good one!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Yeah, it's really sad to think that I won't be able to work on this nice manga because of the unavailability of the raws.

But, either way, there's always something good available out there, and we just need to search for it!

Let's hope to find a good one!

See you!! ^^
aww yeah Sad and that's true! there's so many mangas that there has to be one somewhere ^^ and yes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Thu May 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

aww yeah Sad and that's true! there's so many mangas that there has to be one somewhere ^^ and yes!

That's right! There are so many manga that we just need to pick a good one out of them, though at times it may be difficult to search for something on which you really want to work.

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sat May 14, 2011 2:32 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

That's right! There are so many manga that we just need to pick a good one out of them, though at times it may be difficult to search for something on which you really want to work.

See you!! ^^
Aah, yes! T_T

May I ask what the pictures in your signature are from?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sat May 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

Aah, yes! T_T

Oh, the signature?!

I use those pictures, that I could relate to my personality.

So, here I have used picture of 'Keima', who is the protagonist of "The World God only knows".

I'm a master gamer like him, and was called the game master in my school.

And, my personality is just like him, that is, I plan out things very subjectively, do various analysis before doing something, and other things like that.

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 15, 2011 8:53 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Aah, yes! T_T

Oh, the signature?!

I use those pictures, that I could relate to my personality.

So, here I have used picture of 'Keima', who is the protagonist of "The World God only knows".

I'm a master gamer like him, and was called the game master in my school.

And, my personality is just like him, that is, I plan out things very subjectively, do various analysis before doing something, and other things like that.

See you!! ^^
Oh! That's awesome ^^ that would be cool to be called Game Master.. although that reminds me of The World Ends With You!

I have to ask, what time of games do you like? xD and are you talking about board games or video games? :3

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Oh! That's awesome ^^ that would be cool to be called Game Master.. although that reminds me of The World Ends With You!

I have to ask, what time of games do you like? xD and are you talking about board games or video games? :3

Spoiler:

Oh, I'm talking about video games!

Ah, I basically like action games, or games that are based on a story or plot, because whenever I play the character of that game, I become one with him, as if my own self is there inside the game.

And, so when I play any game, I feel all the emotions, anxiety, joy that my character is experiencing in the game!

I mainly like RPG games.

I also like board games!

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Thu May 19, 2011 3:51 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Spoiler:

Oh, I'm talking about video games!

Ah, I basically like action games, or games that are based on a story or plot, because whenever I play the character of that game, I become one with him, as if my own self is there inside the game.

And, so when I play any game, I feel all the emotions, anxiety, joy that my character is experiencing in the game!

I mainly like RPG games.

I also like board games!

See you!! ^^
phew! thats what i was hoping for xD and ooh that's coool! I don't become myself in a game but I do feel for the characters, although not for the ones in casual games.. I usually get upset at them for being too hard.. xD but thats so cool! ^^ and board games are classic!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Fri May 20, 2011 12:16 am

Noutathewolf wrote:

phew! thats what i was hoping for xD and ooh that's coool! I don't become myself in a game but I do feel for the characters, although not for the ones in casual games.. I usually get upset at them for being too hard.. xD but thats so cool! ^^ and board games are classic!

So, here I have a good new for you!

The translation of the three chapters that I was planning to release as a part of EPIC WORKS' first release has finished today!

The first one is Chapter 8 of 'Seitokai no Ichizon', and the other two are Chapter 32 and Chapter 33 of 'Okusama wa Joshi Kousei'.

So, you could expect the release of your favorite manga's chapters by 28th of May! cheers

I hope you'll be glad to know this information!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 22, 2011 7:08 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

So, here I have a good new for you!

The translation of the three chapters that I was planning to release as a part of EPIC WORKS' first release has finished today!

The first one is Chapter 8 of 'Seitokai no Ichizon', and the other two are Chapter 32 and Chapter 33 of 'Okusama wa Joshi Kousei'.

So, you could expect the release of your favorite manga's chapters by 28th of May! cheers

I hope you'll be glad to know this information!

See you!! ^^

Oh yay! ^^ I am glad, very glad! Maybe I should also try to read Seitokai no Ichizon, too since you'll be doing it.
does that mean you're going to start giving out links to the forum now?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Sun May 22, 2011 4:36 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

Oh yay! ^^ I am glad, very glad! Maybe I should also try to read Seitokai no Ichizon, too since you'll be doing it.

Yeah, you should try reading 'Seitokai no Ichizon'!
It's a unique manga of its own kind!

No, I'll wait till the release.

Only after releasing the chapters, I'll make the public announcement!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Mon May 23, 2011 9:54 am

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Yeah, you should try reading 'Seitokai no Ichizon'!
It's a unique manga of its own kind!

No, I'll wait till the release.

Only after releasing the chapters, I'll make the public announcement!

See you!! ^^
Hmm, can you give me a quick summary? Very Happy

Ooh, alright~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   Mon May 23, 2011 7:56 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:

Hmm, can you give me a quick summary? Very Happy

Ooh, alright~

Summary of what?

If you're talking about 'Seitokai no Ichizon', then take a look at the 'ongoing projects'.
There you'll find a short description of this manga!
Though that description won't tell you what it has really got!

I think the editing work will be over by today, so the release date could be tomorrow or day after tomorrow!

Just wait and watch!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello! ^-^   

Back to top Go down

hello! ^-^
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum