EPIC WORKS

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 am

Hello everyone!! king

Here's the latest chapter of Okusama wa Joshi Kousei!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Download Link:

Have Fun!!

Last edited by AbhiEpicWorks on Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Download Link is available now!!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epicworks.wordpress.com
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:52 pm

I kinda liked the download links better it was more convenient :s
but thank you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:59 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:
but thank you!! ^^

Haha....., I just tried something new!!

It was easier for me to post a download link, but I worked a little bit harder to do something new!!

If this way is not convenient, then I'll simply post the download link(s).

Anyway, you're welcome!!

See you!! ^^

Last edited by AbhiEpicWorks on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:34 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:
but thank you!! ^^

Haha....., I just tried something new!!

It was easier for me to post a download link, but I worked a little bit harder to do something new!!

If this way is not convenient, then I'll simply post the download link(s).

Anyway, you're welcome!!

See you!! ^^

It is a good idea though, and im sure other people may like it (especially those who share a computer or are afraid of downloading viruses..!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vnbomber9
PL: Human

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:44 am

Many thanks for continuing this series, i love you Very Happy
But I would prefer a single download link better since I often download them first then read them later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:47 pm

vnbomber9 wrote:
Many thanks for continuing this series, i love you Very Happy
But I would prefer a single download link better since I often download them first then read them later Very Happy

Hello vnbomber9!!

You're welcome!!

I hope you'll keep on enjoying EPIC WORKS' releases!!

Okay, from now on, I'll post a download link to directly download the file.

See you!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:51 pm

just put Okusama up on Mangafox and soon ill put it on manga.animea! ive just been lazy and busy.. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:26 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:
just put Okusama up on Mangafox and soon ill put it on manga.animea! ive just been lazy and busy.. xD

Hello Nouta-chan!!

Haha....., that's okay, and like always, you're doing your work which is so nice to see!

See you!! ^^

~~Epic works are for ever.....~~
Back to top Go down
tongloko

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:12 pm

I like link more than picture.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
olinatasha

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:11 pm

Thank you very much for continuing this series. I really am very thankful. You are doing such a great job, too. I am impressed. Though, I'd be thankful for being able to read it even if it was mediocre. So, I am excited that its really awesome.

I prefer the dl link as well. I also download and read later when I can and also like to put it on my phone and read between classes, while waiting, and on the bus or subway, any little chance I get. It's faster to have it on my phone or tablet than depend on internet connections/wifi hot spots. I can only read on the go most of the time. Those are my best reading opportunities. So, having said that, would it be at all possible to include a download link for this chapter as well? Forgive my greediness and selfish request. If you can't or won't, I certainly would understand. But, I did want to try asking.

Whether you honor my request or not, please continue to work on this wonderful series. I do so love it and think you give it great respect. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:54 pm

tongloko wrote:
I like link more than picture.

Hello tongloko!!

That's okay!

As you can already see, we're posting download links now, and it will only be like that!

So, you won't have to ask for it again!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:30 pm

olinatasha wrote:
Thank you very much for continuing this series. I really am very thankful. You are doing such a great job, too. I am impressed. Though, I'd be thankful for being able to read it even if it was mediocre. So, I am excited that its really awesome.

I prefer the dl link as well. I also download and read later when I can and also like to put it on my phone and read between classes, while waiting, and on the bus or subway, any little chance I get. It's faster to have it on my phone or tablet than depend on internet connections/wifi hot spots. I can only read on the go most of the time. Those are my best reading opportunities. So, having said that, would it be at all possible to include a download link for this chapter as well? Forgive my greediness and selfish request. If you can't or won't, I certainly would understand. But, I did want to try asking.

Whether you honor my request or not, please continue to work on this wonderful series. I do so love it and think you give it great respect. Thank you.

Hello olinatasha!!

You're welcome!!

As you can already see, we're posting download links now.
So, you don't need to worry about that!

It's okay! Now, we have provided a download link for this chapter, too.

We do care about our members and their requests!

We are glad that you like our work so much!

Don't worry, we'll continue working on this series!!

See you!! ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34   

Back to top Go down

Read/ Download-> Okusama wa Joshi Kousei- Chapter 34
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1