EPIC WORKS

For all the manga fans and lovers out there!

HomeHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:42 am

Hello everyone!!

Post here if you want to support "shoujo" genre!

Note: Only one support reply from each participating member is allowed!!

~~Epic works are for ever.....~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epicworks.wordpress.com
Noutathewolf
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:20 pm

this section really depends.. some shojo arent very good in my view, although thees some slice of life or school ones.
...on a side note, slice of life is amazing- but mostly only the darker ones (like Deep Love or Confidential Confessions.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:04 pm

Noutathewolf wrote:
this section really depends.. some shojo arent very good in my view, although thees some slice of life or school ones.
...on a side note, slice of life is amazing- but mostly only the darker ones (like Deep Love or Confidential Confessions.)

I'm agreeing with Noutathewolf. It depends. Some shoujo series being an absolute waste of ink and trees and some that are totally worth it. It's a double edged sword for any shoujo series. Either it makes it or breaks it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AbhiEpicWorks
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:00 pm

LittleMelon18 wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

I'm agreeing with Noutathewolf. It depends. Some shoujo series being an absolute waste of ink and trees and some that are totally worth it. It's a double edged sword for any shoujo series. Either it makes it or breaks it.

Hmm....., We're getting some nice views here, instead of a support vote, haha.....

Well, if any of you want to support this genre, then you can also mention what kind of shoujo manga you like to read!

See you!! ^^

~~Epic works are for ever.....~~

Last edited by AbhiEpicWorks on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://epicworks.wordpress.com
LittleMelon18
PA Member
PA Member

PostSubject: Re: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:08 pm

AbhiEpicWorks wrote:
LittleMelon18 wrote:
Noutathewolf wrote:

Hmm....., We're getting some nice views here, instead of a support vote, haha.....

Well, if any of you want to support this genre, then you can also mention what kind of shoujo manga you like to read!

See you!! ^^

Haha! Sorry! I don't think we answered the question, did we? Well, I'm putting a yes for this.

What kind of shoujo? I'm open-minded. I like depth to mine. Any kind of meaning of sorts. Not shallow, weak, the-wind's-gonna-blow-you-over etc kind of girl. Of course. I don't really like the cliched kind of stuff. Although, if it's cliched but executed well, that's fine too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO   

Back to top Go down

Support your favorite genre - SHOUJO
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1